Well, I tried embedding the video content this time to my as3 app for android.
The embedding was successful, however when I ran it through device central, this happened:
I predicted that this would either would run slowly or not at all. And low and behold this is what happened.
This is not surprising, but as this is the prototyping stage, it was worth it. What I do realise is that flash isn’t the best interactive software for video. This is due to the length of the video and also playing multiple videos.
From this whole experiment, I figured out a new interface design, that could be useful, but maybe for linking videos together rather than simultaneously playing them.
I really need to develop my action script 3 skills in order to progress much further.